To separate vanity from virtues. =D

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Been a long time

It's been a long time since I've seriously gone to the gym. Attempted to go regularly again a few weeks back but had been struck with some sort of a sickness-and no, I don't think it was the swine flu. Anyway, with about a month or two left on my membership, I think I'm gonna try to get the most out of it by going everyday until the it expires. Of course, the reps at the gym will be trying to sell me another high-pressured, sign-NOW, 3-year contract. Do they seriously think that this will make me want to sign-up? I think I'd much rather talk to someone more laxed. Someone from 24-hr Fitness... Anyway, I haven't gained anything around my waist from lack of activity (yay!) but I do have high cholesterol still (boo!) so I'm going to try to make a one month exercise schedule and meal plan. I hate trying to plan things out the day before or even the week before, so this will tell me what to do everyday. I'll post back once I get the schedule up.

No comments:

Post a Comment