To separate vanity from virtues. =D

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gym this Morning

So getting up this morning was hard-9:20 am so that I could meet Bryan at the gym at 9:45 am. Ugh, I don't know if it's because of senioritis or the winter season but getting up for anything before 10:30 am is very hard for me. I seriously don' t know how farmers do it. Anyway, the workout was pretty good today, we did some chest exercises (bench, cable flies), tricep exercises (skull-crushers, and rope-pulldowns) and our shoulders (flies). For our cardio, we were planning to play a game or two of racquetball followed by some running on the treadmill. We got in about 10 mins worth of play before getting kicked out of the courts since we didn't reserve them, so we just ended up spending about 30 mins on the treadmill (2.4mi, 30mins ~230calories burned). I think there is something wrong with the way I run because I have a blister on the side of my foot now. I've tried changing the types of socks I wear and have gotten soles for my running shoes but that hasn't helped so far. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment